Join this Historic Event
Make History with Kristen Thomasino
READ THE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
Sign up to hear from us about events, networking opportunities, and content releases.
3022 Hennepin Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55408, United States
August 21, 2021
Limited Seating Available Seats per Show due to Covid Safety * Register to be added to the list. First Come First Serve. You will receive a Marketing List Confirmation Email so we can communicate with you with your permission (make sure to check your spam box) and then a 2nd Confirmation Email post registration submission confirming your seat(s) based on availability.
I am a real-life Data Scientist and Social Good Warrior coming to your community. I want to formally invite you to my first show since 2019.
• Want to be part of my documentary series about my adventures in healing?
• Be my guest in my 1st show since recovering from severe injury and illness, I fell down 15 feet of stairs in January of 2016 and it changed my life in my mid-30’s.
• I completed focused training for over 140+ weeks to be ready to perform for this community.
• I love to dress up in various costumes to teach about my experiences.
• Learn What a Data Scientist is
• What is Social Good?
• You will not want to miss this hour+ of comedy and artistic expression.
• Over 500 Treasures to be found across show times
• Get ready to go Time Traveling with Thomasino and Experience Parts of My Healing Journey
• Are you tired of being in the house? Looking for something meaningful to do with your kids or hang out with some cool adults in your community this weekend?
• Come down to your newest local treasure in Uptown Minneapolis. Tour the beautiful Granada Theater that has recently been Renovated and is ready to bring more Arts and Community to your hearts and minds.
Hi I am Kristen!
I would love to tell you my story and make history with you. Don’t Miss my Inspirational Show coming to your Community…
Audiences & Payment Agreements:
• Youth & Teen : This Theatrical Show is designed specifically for children and teens accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. Please plan to arrive at the event 30 to 15 minutes before show time to get seated and experience some community with other locals attending this entertaining event. Show Time: 12:00pm
• Adults: This Theatrical Show is designed specifically for adults. Please plan to arrive at the event 30 to 15 minutes before show time to get seated and experience some community with other locals attending this entertaining event. Show Time: 5:00 pm
The information provided in this performance is strictly for informational purposes and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician. You should not use this information for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication. You should consult with a health care professional if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Content in this Show contains information and discussions of traumatic health care experiences, needles, blood, death and dying, and mental illness. If you are someone that may be susceptible to being triggered or having negative experiences, we recommend you not attend. If you need support at any time, please call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19. The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By attending the event “Show & Tell with Kristen Thomasino”, you (a) acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury...illness, permanent disability, and death, (b) voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expenses, of any kind (“Claims”), that you may experience or incur, and (c) hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the venue, event performer, event promoter(s), vendor(s), and each of their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, and landlords and their respective officers, directors, and employees from Claims of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
I hereby authorize the Thomasino Media LLC permission to use my likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in any and all of its publications, videos, productions, web-based content, articles, books, advertising material, promotional material, and including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration.
I understand and agree that all photos will become the property of the Thomasino Media LLC and will not be returned.
I hereby irrevocably authorize the Thomasino Media LLC to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photo.
I hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge the Thomasino Media LLC from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS. I AFFIRM THAT I AM AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND ACCEPT TERMS & CONDITIONS. IF ACCOMPANYING A MINOR CHILD, YOU CONSENT ON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE ON BEHALF OF THE MINOR CHILD. I ACCEPT.
___________________________ Signature Line
__________________________ Name of Minor
Please bring Photo ID and a Copy of Your 2nd Confirmation Email to Attend